Friday, August 25, 2017

Homemade Goo


Its time to break out the cold, hard truth.

Homemade Goo is AMAZING!!!;-D


Really, it truly is. This is why:
  • its relaxing
  • and satisfying
  • its easy to make
  • it is totally fun!

Ever since I've been making it, I've just love it more, and more, and more.

Interested yet? I hope you are, 'cause its so amazing! It is very useful. (Very true) if you are super interested, I have the SECRET recipe.

Awww? you want to learn the recipe. 
I hate to break the news to you, but I can't tell you. Seriously, I didn't mean to make you cry. Its just true. 


Wait. Guess what I just learned. You are also part of the Secret Society of Goo. How Cool is that? I know right?!?!?!?


Since you are apparently part of the SSS (Secret Slime Society)it will tell you one of the SECRET RECIPES. Are you ready for this? Okay. Here it goes.



-------------------------------------------------------------
The Secret Recipe for Homemade Goo
Number XXX32

what you need:

  • 3/4 cup cold water
  • 1 small jar of Elmer's glue
  • food coloring/paint
  • 1/2 cup hot water
  • 1 teaspoon borax (the white stuff)
  • Shaving cream

Directions:

  1. In bowl 1 mix the glue with the cold water. Once mixed, put in food coloring/paint.
  2. Heat up water in 2nd bowl. Then, add in borax. Make sure most of it dissolves.
  3. Slowly pour mixture 1 into the 2nd bowl. Stir.
  4. Once almost all of the water is gone, add in the shaving cream. This makes it fluffy.

---------------------------------------------
Well, I think that's all you need to know.


Sorry. I just don't trust you that much yet. Hey! Don't be offended. I said YET.





3 comments: