Thursday, April 9, 2015

Some crazy stitches

    BOY! When Ivy got stitches everything went so fast that I had no idea whatsoever what was going on. But I at least got some idea what was happening.

My family and friends and I just got out of the theater from watching the movie HOME [I LOVED that movie so much!]and so we were all hanging out and all and there was a group of boys and Ivy started to walk to them. When she was about to enter the middle of the group someone[named Baylie]tripped her on accident and she fell flat on her face.

When I saw her, her chin was bleeding really bad and she was crying. :( We went home as fast as we can. The bleeding kept on going and so did the crying. I really felt bad for her. Like, who wouldn't?

When we got home, Mom said that Luke and I had to babysit so she could take Ivy to the doctors. She said that Ivy would need at east three stitches on her chin. You know what that means? That means PARTY TIME!!!!!

So all we did was lay down and watched a movie.

At first Luke wanted to watch The ROCKETEER but then he changed his mind and we watched the Master of Disguise instead. While watching that, I soon figured out that I wanted to be a Master of Disguise. [Someone add that to my list!]

So when Ivy got home we all looked at her stitches even though there was a band aid over it. Later we saw that Mom was correct! She had three stitches on her chin. Now all she needs is two more stitches in two more different places.[She has thee stitches in all] Well at least I'm glad not to have even one!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Sad about Ivy and her stitches in her chin. I like the movie Rocketeer. Love you!

    ReplyDelete